The Protein Structure Laboratory provides investigators with state-of-the-art instrumentation, facilities, and expertise for protein crystallization, X-ray data collection, data analysis, and structure solution and refinement from an a la carte menu. Laboratory staff provide advice and consultation, training, access to facilities for experienced crystallographers, and a range of services from crystal growth to full structure solution and refinement.
- Crystallization of an investigator’s target proteins
- Collection of complete X-ray diffraction data sets locally and at synchrotron
- Phase determination (experimentally or through molecular replacement)
- Model building and refinement of structures deduced from diffraction data
- High throughput crystallography with protein-ligand complexes
- Publications and grant applications involving X-ray crystallographic issues
Shankel Structural Biology Center, room 1015